Thursday, March 3, 2011

When I took this picture last summer, it was a moment of freedom. Things were no longer captivating me just as the clouds were no longer captivating the rain. As I reminisce on the freedom of summer, I find myself yearning for these next few months to speed by so that I can once again be enveloped in the freedom summer carries. Why is it that I only feel free in the summer? Am I really free at all if it's only conditional? I blame the creative blocks I've been facing on school; but if I were truly a creative person, shouldn't I embrace it and allow for it to play a role instead of thinking of it only as something that stifles me? In fact, I have school to thank for this blog, and all that I'm learning about myself because of it. When I picked the topic of infinity, I knew it would be heavy. However, I had no idea how much weight it would put on me as well as how deep I would have to search inside myself to really grasp where I was on my search for infinity. This blog although it was for a school project will be carried on much longer than the due date. I've been provided with an outlet, and a documentation on my search for infinity. I hope that all who have been following and journeying with me on this can say they too have gotten something out of this. So, thank you, School, here's to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment